Favorite Friday Finds #10

OK, I've been slacking in posting my favorite finds of the week. 

We're staring the terrible 2's here, and by Friday I am one tired momma. 

(And in case you're wondering, yes, sometimes I still hide in my bathroom. :))

But here are some of my favorite finds of the week! 

First, from The Uncluttered Lifestyle, a classic dresser. 

Lesha is smitten with the wood grain and so am I! 

Next, from Shabby Loco, meet Mr. Fancy Pants. 


Distressing always makes me nervous, so I'm impressed with the job Mel did here! 

Plus she has a great tip for cleaning old hardware so make sure to check it out!

And finally, from one of my favorite people, Cassie from Primitive and Proper!


Isn't this a sweet little table?! 

I'm a big fan of herringbone, and Cassie did a great job using the technique to enhance this little table. 

Great job ladies!

Make sure to grab a Featured button on the side bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...